Sproutman's® Sprout Bag - Just Dip In Water, Hang It Up, & Watch 'em Grow!
Grow your sprouts using Sproutman®’s Sprout Bag! It’s easy to use, organic, resistant to mold, and incredibly resilient. Invented by Sproutman c. 1979.
- It’s so easy! Just Dip n’ Hang.
- Made from organic, untreated, chemical-free, natural hemp fiber.
- Watch the sprouts grow. Ready as soon as 4-5 days.
- Grows mung bean, broccoli, alfalfa, green pea, lentils, chick pea, adzuki, clover, radish, chives, and more!
- Expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow.
- Stores sprouts. Breathable weave extends the life of produce.
- Durable. Lasts for over 1000 growing cycles.
- Naturally resistant to mold and mildew with perfect drainage and ideal aeration.
With Sproutman®’s Sprout Bag, you can grow pounds of delicious superfoods, right in your kitchen, all year round. Only One Week from Seed to Salad!®
Sproutman's® Sprout Bag makes sprouting easy.
- Just dip 'n hang! Dip the bag with sprouting seeds in water twice per day. Hang the bag on any hook or knob over your sink so it may drain. It takes less than a minute!
- Watch the seeds grow into sprouts!
- Ready for harvest in 3-5 days.
Sproutman's® Sprout Bag is designed specifically for growing sprouts. Naturally resistant to mold and mildew with perfect drainage and ideal aeration.
Sproutman's® Sprout Bag is made from sustainably-produced, untreated, chemical-free hemp fiber. It's easy to use, extremely-durable, and budget friendly––it will last for years so you can always grow a garden of beautiful, healthful sprouts and greens.
- The bag expands or contracts according to how much you wish to grow.
- One pound of beans can yield five pounds of bean sprouts!
- Made of 100% all-natural, organic hemp.
- The breathable weave protects and nurtures your sprouts as they grow.
- Grow nearly any variety of sprouts you like!
"I invented the fabric sprout bag in 1979 because so many of my customers were having mold problems growing sprouts in traditional jars. Jars are great for canning foods, but they aren’t great for growing sprouts. There just isn’t enough air flow for the sprouts to drain properly. After years of experimenting with different fibers, weaves, and sizes, I perfected the Organic Hemp Sprout Bag you see today. Hemp resists mold and mildew, and is a renewable resource of exceptional versatility. It can be used to make paper, rope, bio-fuel and even food. And, hemp grown for fiber does not contain the psychotropic plant compound found in its famous sister plant – marijuana. Heck, back in the 1700’s many documents in the U.S. were written on paper made from hemp."
– Steve Meyerowitz, Sproutman.
Bag size is 7 x 11 inches (dry).
fast shipping and great customer service
The sprout bag works fine. I put the soaked beans in the bag, hang it on the sink faucet, rinse twice a day and then the beans sprout. Easy!
As soon as the Sprout Bag arrived, I cleaned the bag in boiling water as directed and then began sprouting the seeds. I just served the sprouts for dinner for our tacos. My husband, son and I were very happy with taste and crispiness of the sprouts as well as the ease of the whole process. It was much easier for me than mason jar sprouting, and never a hint of turning sour, or molding. I should have taken a picture, but we ate them all before I thought about it.
I didn’t see a package of seeds, just the bag.
First time user. Good product. Would order again.