Need More Wheatgrass but out of Space?
Save your counter space! Use this extra level to expand your growing capacity for Sproutman’s Wheatgrass Grower Multi-Shelf System (soil or soil-free). Expandable up to 10 levels high.
Extra Growing Level for Sproutman’s Wheatgrass Grower Includes:
- 1 Shelf with 4 legs that attach to your other shelves
- 1 Clear greenhouse cover
- 1 black starting cover
- 1 White holding tray for growing wheatgrass in soil
- 1 White seedling starter tray for soil-free wheatgrass
Each tray yields approximately 1 pound of wheatgrass. Results will vary. It depends on how densely you pack the seeds and how tall you harvest your grass. One pound of grass should yield at least 12 ounces of juice. As gardeners, we control just how juicy our grass can be.
At only 10 by 14 inches, this versatile, space-saving grower kit is small enough to sit on any kitchen counter.
For comparisons of wheatgrass grown in soil vs. grown hydroponically, read the nutrition and healing chapters of Wheatgrass Nature’s Finest Medicine by Steve Meyerowitz.
Wheatgrass Grower Unit Features
- Grows in normal room light
- Each tray yields up to 1 lb. grass
- Ready in only 10-12 days
- Grows wheatgrass with or without soil
- 1 lb. grass yields 10-15 oz. juice
- Add more shelves for more Grass
WHAT’S IN WHEATGRASS?
- All known proteins, peptides, vitamins & minerals
- Active enzymes
- Growth hormones
- Immune system regulators
- Antioxidants for detoxification
- Chlorophyll & carotenoids
- Concentrated nutrition, easily assimilated
BENEFITS OF WHEATGRASS
- Rebuilds the blood
- Increases hemoglobin production
- Heals wounds
- Kills germs
- Cleanses the colon
- Alkalizes the blood
- Neutralizes toxins
- Purges the liver
- Stimulates enzyme activity
- Extracts heavy metals
It includes 3 growing trays, 3 shelves with posts, greenhouses, lids, sprayer bottle, starter package of Sproutman-tested, organic wheatgrass seeds, and a 16-page instruction booklet.