Makes great sprout crackers and cookies. Lower gluten. Recipes in Kitchen Garden Cookbook.
* USA Orders Only *
Soft white wheat is ideal for making sprout bread, crackers, cookies and pastries. White wheat has less gluten than hard wheat (used for wheatgrass) and is quite sweet when grown for 2-3 days. It can be dehydrated to make crunchy snacks or even tossed into salads to add texture. But its main purpose is for grinding into sprout dough and making the aforementioned treats.
Growing Soft White Wheat Sprouting Seed
Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag.
Ready in 2-3 days.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 2 years when stored in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate or freeze in a sealed freezer bag to extend storage life.
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI