Crimson Clover, Golden Alfalfa, Radish, and a small amount of Arugula.
Mmmm….salad mix is my favorite pre-mix of alfalfa, clover, crimson clover, radish, and a touch of arugula. It is just the right blend of mild flavors with light background spiciness from the radish and arugula. I could eat this one all day.
SALAD MIX INCLUDES:
7 oz Clover
7 oz Alfalfa
1 oz Radish
1 oz Broccoli Raab
Growing Salad Mix Sprouting Seed
Best Sprouter: Freshlife Automatic Sprouter.
Next Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag.
Ready in 7 days.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 2 years when stored in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate or freeze in a sealed freezer bag to extend storage life.
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI