A mix of Red Crimson Lentils, French Lentils, Green Peas and Chick Peas.
Crunchy Bean Mix is one of our best selling seeds. Everyone likes a bit of texture in their salad. It’s a change of pace from the delicate young juicy leaves from our baby green sprouts. Crunchy bean mix is great marinated. Just add the finished sprouts to a bowl of miso paste, lemon juice, garlic, onion mix them together. Let sit in the fridge for at least 24 hours for the flavors to mix. You’re going to love it.
Crunchy Bean Mix Includes:
4 oz Red Lentil
6 oz French Lentil
4 oz Green Pea
2 oz Garbanzo
Growing Crunchy Bean Mix Sprouting Seed
Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag.
Ready in 5 days.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 2 years when stored in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate or freeze in a sealed freezer bag to extend storage life.
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI