A selection of twelve of our most popular and delicious varieties. A great way to start tasting and testing our best sellers.
Order the dozen, with Free Shipping, and save $30 (+ shipping) over ordering separately!
This is a great way to get started tasting and trying our 12 best selling sprouting seeds. All are certified organic and tested for salmonella and e-coli. But more importantly, each batch is tested for growing characteristics. I like ’em to have a good rate-of-growth, grow tall, leafy where applicable, and have a good taste. For more on the characteristics on each individual seed in the dozen, please put each flavor into the search box and read about the specific variety. Get even more information about seeds and their storage and growing characteristics when you purchase copy of with a copy of Sprouts The Miracle Food.
Growing Beginner’s Dozen Sprouting Seeds
Best Sprouter: Freshlife Automatic Sprouter.
Next Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 1-2 years, depending on variety, when stored in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate or freeze in a sealed freezer bag to extend storage life.
Both Sproutman’s Freshlife Sprouter, either the hand watering or the automatic watering version work best on the green leafy sprouters and the Hemp Sprout Bag generally is the preferred sprouter for all grains and beans. Refer to the individual seed pages for the different sprout maturity times.
- Alfalfa (8oz)
- Oriental Mustard (16oz)
- Sunflower (6oz)
- Crunchy Bean Mix (16oz)
- Salad Mix (8oz)
- Speckled Green Peas (16oz)
- French Lentil (12oz)
- Garbanzo Bean (16oz)
- Adzuki Bean (16oz)
- Daikon Radish (8oz)
- Fenugreek (8oz)
- Broccoli Blend (8oz)
For more information see…
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI