Growing Beginner’s Dozen Sprouting Seeds
Best Sprouter: Freshlife Automatic Sprouter.
Next Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 1-2 years, depending on variety, when stored in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate or freeze in a sealed freezer bag to extend storage life.
Both Sproutman’s Freshlife Sprouter, either the hand watering or the automatic watering version work best on the green leafy sprouters and the Hemp Sprout Bag generally is the preferred sprouter for all grains and beans. Refer to the individual seed pages for the different sprout maturity times.
- Alfalfa (8oz)
- Broccoli (4oz)
- Crunchy Bean Mix (16oz)
- Daikon Radish (8oz)
- Fenugreek (16oz)
- French Lentil (16oz)
- Green Pea (16oz)
- Mung Bean (16oz)
- Red Clover (16oz)
- Red Lentil (16oz)
- Salad Mix (16oz)
- Sunflower (6oz)
*In the seed business, we’re dealing with nature, and sometimes, we can’t find a satisfactory batch of specific variety. If that’s the case, and we’re out of one of the seeds above, we’ll substitute it with another scrumptious option.
For more information see…
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI