The most popular sprout in Asia. Soak for 8 hours, then grow for 3 to 5 days in a sprout bag.
Soybeans have slightly more protein than eggs but about half the fat. As a sprouted plant protein, soy is much easier to digest because it is already broken down into its amino acid parts. And the fats are in the form of their fatty acid parts. You may find that a light, judicious cooking is helpful if you wish to consume portion sizes comparable to cooked dishes. Grow them jumbled together for 4-5 days and refrigerate them as soon as they are in their prime.
Growing Soy Bean Sprouting Seed
Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag.
Ready in 5 days.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 1-2 years when stored in a glass jar in a cool, dark place. Refrigerate or freeze in a sealed freezer bag to extend storage life.
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI