Growing Organic Barley Grass Sprouting Seed
Best Sprouter: Sproutman’s Wheatgrass Grower, next best: Freshlife Automatic Sprouter.
Next Best Sprouter: Hemp Sprout Bag., but only as a seed starter.
Grass is Ready in 12 days.
Seed Storage & Viability: Up to 1 year when stored in a glass jar with a rubber seal on the inside of the lid. Put in a cool, dark place. To extend storage life, refrigerate or freeze in a tightly sealed freezer bag.
- A sample of what our seed packages look like
- Sample certificate of our salmonella & e-coli testing
- A page from Sproutman’s seed testing spreadsheet
- A photo comparison of good & bad sprouting seeds
Here are some frequently asked questions and answers about our sprouting seeds…
- Description and Taste of These Sprouting Seeds.
- Some of the Benefits of Growing These Sprouts.
- See color photos of all sprouts! Get Sproutman’s Sprout Chart!
- Read how we test for Salmonella and E-Coli.
- What’s the Difference Between our Seeds and Health Food Store Seeds?
- Are our Seeds Safe from Salmonella Contamination?
- What is the Best Method for Storing Seeds?
“Steve, Thank you for sending me more than I had coming on my last shipment of sprouting seeds. I have been very pleased with the excellent service you have given me. You are a credit to the industry and I will be glad to do further business with you.” –Sincerely, Pat Secrist, Midland, MI