- Dairy – pros & cons.
- Making sprout bread.
- How to dehydrate foods.
- Charts on nutrition, sprouting, & food drying.
- Comparisons of conventional & organic, whole foods.
- Low-fat and low-sodium diets.
- Healthy vegetarian recipes.
- Glossary of health foods.
- Complete sprouting guide.
- Low temperature cooking.
I just obtained a copy of your book….love it…so much more info than a “cookbook.” I can’t wait to try my first sourdough bread tonight. I am using rye berries and have sprouted for two days as you recommended. – Charles Torre
Recipes included for Zucchini Chips, Cashew Yoghurt, Almond Milk, Sprout Breads, Bagels, & Cookies, Dairyless Vanilla Ice Cream, Basil Tahini Dressing, Salt Substitutes, Dehydrated Banana Chips, Whole Meal Super Salads, Non-alcoholic Rejuvelac Wine, Natural Sodas, Healthy Halvah, Sunflower Seed Cheese, Pizza without Sin…and more.
Hundreds of Healthy Recipes All Prepared from Sprouted Seeds
- Nut Milks
- Veggie Burgers
- Dairy-free Ice Cream + Cheeses
ISBN: 978-1-878736-86-4. 336pg. ppbk. Sproutman Publications July, 1999
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 99-90518